Virgin Empire
 
  Home
  Virgin Empire Structure
  => Onshore
  => Offshore
  Virgin Empire People
  Virgin Empire Divisions
This site is in no way connected to the Virgin Limited registered at 120 Campden Hill Road, London W8 7AR and all information enclosed herein is not endorsed by Virgin Limited.
Offshore
Virgin Entertainment Investment Holdings Limited [a British Virgin Islands holding company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Corvina **Source]
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8YP
Director – Niall Ritchie
Abacus
*Source
 
Corvina Holdings Limited [a British Virgin Islands corporation and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grenache **Source]
Corvina is held as to approximately 87% by VGHL [*****Source] The remaining 13% of Corvina is owned jointly by Gamay and certain senior executives of the Virgin Group [*****Source] – THE IAC?????
Holds 22,791,533  (effective 100%) in Virgin Mobile USA Inc *****Source
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
Director – Niall Ritchie
Director – Frank Dearie ****SOurce
Abacus
*Source
 
Cortaire Ltd *****Source
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
Cortaire is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Corvina *****Source
Holds 228 shares in Virgin Mobile USA Inc *****Source
 
 
Gamay Holdings Limited
Gamay is a wholly owned subsidiary of VGHL [*****Source]
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
Director – Frank Dearie ****Source
 
Virgin Group Holdings Limited
VGHL is jointly owned by Sir Richard Branson, Cougar, Plough, the DB Trusts and the RBC Trusts [*****Source]
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
Director – Frank Dearie ****Source
 
Grenache Holdings Limited [a British Virgin Islands holding company jointly-owned by the Trusts, Cougar, Plough and Richard Branson **Source]
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8YP
Director             Niall Ritchie
Frank Dearie [**Source]
                        Mark Poole
                        Frank Dearie
                        Alison Jane Renouf
                        Adrian Relph
 
Cougar Investments Limited [a British Virgin Islands holding company jointly-owned by the Trusts, Cougar, Plough and Richard Branson; **Source]
St. Paul's Gate, New Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8YP
Director – Alison Renouf
*Source
 
Plough Investments Limited
St. Paul's Gate, New Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8YP
Director – Alison Renouf
*Source
 
RBC Trustees (C.I.) Limited (solely in its capacity as trustee on behalf of The Aquarius Trust, The Aries Trust, the Capricorn Trust, The Pisces Trust and The Saturn Trust (such trusts collectively referred to as the "RBC Trusts")) [trusts governed under the laws of England and Wales **Source]
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ (formerly administered by Abacus)
Director – Niall Ritchie
*Source
 
Deutsche Bank Trustee Services (Guernsey) Limited (solely in its capacity as trustee on behalf of the Virgo Trust, The Libra Trust, the Jupiter Trust, the Mars Trust, the Venus Trust, the Leo Trust and The Gemini Trust (such trusts collectively referred to as the "DB Trusts")) [trusts governed under the laws of England and Wales **Source]
Lefebvre Court, Lefebvre Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 6EJ
Director – Alison Jane Renouf
                        Andreas Tautscher (COO of Deustche Bank International Limited)
Director – Barry Stinton
*Source
 
Richard Branson
[Richard’s House **Source] PO Box 1091, the Valley, Virgin Gorda, Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
*Source
 
Virgin Investments S.A.
3-5 Cours de Rive
Geneva 1204
Switzerland
Director             Mark Poole (Group CFO) **Source
                        Stephen Thomas Matthew Murphy (CEO Virgin Group)
 
Carola Holdings Limited ***Source
La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
Director              Niall Ritchie
                        Alison Renouf
                        Mark Poole
 
Virgin Group Investments Limited (Holder of substantial interest in Carola) La Motte Chambers, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 1BJ
***Source
 
   
Today, there have been 2 visitors (3 hits) on this page!
This website was created for free with Own-Free-Website.com. Would you also like to have your own website?
Sign up for free